We will be using Bob Jones University Christian Curriculum.
Serving Kindergarten to 5th Grade
This curriculum supports the goals of Lords Kingdom Academy’s common core state standards for kindergarten to 5th grade. BJU Press, Bob Jones textbooks and materials help shape a biblical worldview, are academically rigorous, encourage critical thinking, and are supported with technology solutions. It is designed to foster the social-emotional, intellectual, critical thinking, hands-on learning and physical development of children while nurturing natural curiosity and sense of self to build a foundation of lifetime learning. The curriculum at our private preschool in Florida supports the goals of the common core state standards.
The programs at our Private Elementary School in Oviedo, Florida, focus on the following domains:
- Bible Truths
- Computer Knowledge
- Phonemic Awareness
- Visual Discrimination
- Mathematical Knowledge
- Comprehension and Interpretation
- Music and Arts
We at Lords Kingdom Academy are committed to providing materials that help deliver an education that is based on sound educational principles, inspire a joy in learning, and are rooted in a solid biblical worldview. We believe this approach helps children, from kindergarten to 5th grade, see how all learning is connected and important. As mastery and perspective increase, so does the desire to learn and create. As Proverbs 14:6 says, “knowledge is easy unto him that understandeth.”
Why Lords Kingdom Academy?
Your child is about to begin an exciting time of learning! Our program offers high-quality, stimulating, and developmentally appropriate practices which include:
- Encouraging children to achieve their highest potential through healthy, innovative, educational and fun activities.
- Modeling the character values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and kindness.
- Building a sense of community among the public schools and families.
- Extending the range of play and learning experiences outside the classroom through an emphasis on outdoor and natural learning environments, field trips, and classroom visits from a wide variety of community resources.
- Supporting inclusion of children with special needs.
- Integrating classroom centers that support the Florida Core Curriculum and Development Standard for 4-year olds and focus on opportunities for language development, early literacy, writing, and mathematical thinking.
- We know how important it is and how challenging it can be to raise children and instill Christ-like values, which is why we are dedicating our expertise and years of experience in helping parents like you achieve this goal.
The Advantages of Having Christian Education
Why is it important to have Christian education inculcated within lessons from kindergarten to 5th grade? Here are the advantages:
- So they will grow spiritually
When Christian values are taught at an early age, they will grow spiritually matured.
- So they will know good values
When Christian values are introduced by teachers at a young age, they will become good and responsible citizens when they grow up.
- So they can seek good life
Finding contentment is difficult. If they are taught Christian virtues and behavior, they’ll know how to find happiness and contentment in life easily.
Being raised by a Christian learning community helps them develop into better citizens in the future. We at Lords Kingdom Academy hold the fort of goodness and Christian values.